THIS ONE IS FOR ALL MY DEAR STUDENTS! :) 

        The past few weeks have been surreal.I think I can safely say that I have learnt more from my students than the other way around..I believe life is a learning curve and that each experience teaches us something.. More so, if we belong to the optimistic category and have a zest for life.

        I take this opportunity to thank all of my students.You guys have changed me..FOR THE BETTER. :)
Before i entered the teaching profession there were moments of indecisiveness and self doubt gnawing me.. Somehow those have disappeared.The love that you guys have showered upon me and the respect you have bestowed upon me renders me speechless.For once,i am at a loss of words!!! And that is quite something! :) :) Some of the batches were too scared ...some had ego issues... but most of them were simply rocccking!!!! Although i don't have snaps of all my batches for various reasons I shall always remember and love you all! You have taught me so much that I am actually indebted to you all :)

      All those moments of fun induced via impromptu skits, ramp walks , tons n tons of activities , strategic games, singing ,dancing, speaking , mono acting ..Those exasperating moments wherein I have lost my head and screamed at you guys ...Those jhakaas moments of ganpati dance with you all .. Those special moments wherein a few of you have given me jadoo ki jhappies and have cried on my shoulder ... I shall remember them all FOREVER!!! All of you are talented.Just believe in yourself and follow your dreams . Don't ever let anybody tell you that you are a nobody.. Prove them wrong. Fight ..Fight and Fight some more...try and let go of things and learn to forgive and forget :)
I may forget your names .... the way you resemble... BUT THESE PRICELESS MOMENTS SHALL STAY ETCHED ONTO MY MEMORY FOREVER .......................

It is said that , "What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."   
          So folks learn to trust the journey ahead..for therein lies the fun element! Love, care and share .... Do not lose hope.Be determined,motivate yourself and life live to the fullest ! 


LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME SO MANY THINGS!!!! :* 
"On your worst days, be good. And on your best days, be great. And on every other day, get better." 





































Comments

  1. Amazing blogpost,please keep writing because I love reading them.Great choice of words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too love you ma'am..
    It was a great pleasure havin you as a mentor. You have really become my role model. I want to be jus like you ekdum bindass and expressive..
    keep rocking.. :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are the best maam ever!!! You understand us very well and make lectures intresting rather than boring!! Thank you for posting our grp pic on ur blog! ;) srry for throwing ur bag in bigg boss act :P ( u must have got to know who i m )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment