A NORMAL DAY IN MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE :)

blast from the past......... :) sept 20... 2007---- 4.30am---- ting tonggggggggggggg......... der goes
on my doorbell... i prop myslf up against my bed...curse out loud... n
luk at ma watch... da digital watch indicates 4.29am....... blink
blink... both da watch n i go in unision ..me trying 2 comprehend who
on earth is it so damn late... or so bloody early ..whtevr!!!! i drag
myslf outta my bed n go open a door a tiny bit.... """gooood
mrningggggggggggggg aunty"""!!!! says a tiny mousy luking kid no more
dan 8 yrs old n hands me out da milk pouches...i look aghast on being
calld upon an AUNT n decide 2 retaliate! surely i dnt luk dat old!
atleast nt yet! bt den again i find my soft warm bed n da plush
pullovers calling out 4 me... n i decide against it... n i sleep walk
n snuggle inside da covers... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'ssssssssssssss
Within no tym at all i m in my own sweet world...... wer i
m da princess.... n sm handsome knight is dancing wid me .....
until.......
tringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
...... my cellphone's alarm goes off---aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i scream in desperation!!!! y me
GOD!!!!!!a good two minutes are wasted by me in trying 2 put off dis
source of unwantd disturbance...... until i squint n check out da
tym...in ma cell phone..(yeah i do squint minus my glasses) .. da
clock says 5.45am.... i grunt out loud n say 2 myslf ""i m gonna kill
da guy who inventd da cell phone wid an alarm"" ..dragging myslf along
i try n brush... finish off all da mrning chores... n emerge outta of
da bathrum still as sleepy n haggled luking as before!!!! 6.15am----i m all up n awake by nw......n late (as usual)4 my
college..... in sheer desperation in a bid 2 catch my bus i skip my
mrning cuppa milk...n run all da way 2 da bus stop clutching my brick
heavy bag (minus da tiffin---yeah....i do forgt an awful lotta thngs
in a hurry!) wid da puppies playfully trotting beside me..which makes me
wonder how many kilos i might hv put on during my hols!!! 6.25am-- here i m standing in a queue waiting for bus...(hell yeah... IN INDIA har cheez ki line hoti hain bhai!) swatting away the flies n mosquitoes & wondering... hell did i brush my mouth with toothpaste or wht??? did seem a lot more foam than usual...back in there..... newaz.... shrugging myself i drag myself along the crawling line n board into a station bound bus.

Comments

  1. now that's a posting from one helluva frustrated soul! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. but to think of the posting's brighter side,
    It is something which youth can co-relate with

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dats nice but it seems that u r very exhausted and need a change desperately.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaa pratham...bt dat da way life is! so y not njoii da high n lows of life!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic....
    Hats off vidya!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. itna padunga tho mar jahunga

    jab milenge bata dena kya tha


    neways

    keep it up

    and write a story on my love life .( 1 side )


    @vin@

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice start....( a tad inspired by someone i'd say though..hehe..)
    keep it comin kiddo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting to know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment