Wishes for a wonderful 2017 !! :)

Hello all!!
  
It has been a really long time since I blogged ,but then things have been extremely hectic at my end since the past two months that left me with barely any time to sleep ,leave alone blog!!! I tied the knot in Dec on the 24th with my long time boy friend Vinod .We thought we should bore each other only (exclusively) for the rest of our lives and spare others the horror !!  ;)  ({ok, I thought of that!!!!! :p} So shaadi ke kaam main itna busy ho gayi that I had literally no time for anything else ! - A SEPARATE BLOG ON THAT ONE SHALL BE POSTED SOON.
 Anyway now that things are settling down, I am trying to get back my mojo and resume blogging . Afterall pati ko kitna hi pakka sakti hun ! ;)

     I begin by wishing everyone a happy new year .May the year 2017 enrich us and make us wiser and may we all be bestowed upon with good health and happiness!! 
I wish to share my thoughts on how the previous year 2016 transformed me as a person and what I learnt from my experiences . If you recall I had written in one of my earlier blogs that I have kept a jar ( on my uncle Radha's suggestion) ;wherein I pen down those instances that mean something to me ;on a piece of paper  and what I learnt from them . Instances as lame as handing over some chocolates to the rickshaw driver's kids and the happiness thereafter to as significant as helping someone in dire need .( After all each moment has taught me something new). So I recently opened the jar and re read every note I had slipped into that .Each blessing , each cringe worthy incident , each chit filled with gratitude and happiness , a few penned with a heavy heart and I was astounded with what the year 2016 had taught me .

I have learned that one must be true to oneself .For people see only see what they wish to and often form their judgement  purely on the basis of their perception . We cannot keep everyone happy always.

I have learned that friendship goes way beyond daily talks and simply hanging out. True friendship is having someone when you need them and I am truly blessed to have such people in my life . I love you guys!!!

I have learned that society's opinion about others is majorly based on hearsay and devoid of any rational logic.Only few opinions are due to their personal experiences .So we need to stop worrying about what others will think!

I have learned that maturity has more to do with the curve balls life throws at you and how you have handled those and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated. 

I have learned that beauty resides in one's thoughts and actions and is indeed skin deep .No point in looking like a million bucks and having no heart ! 

I have learned that you cannot make someone love you. We can only try to be a better version of ourselves ,more likeable .... but being loved and cared for is not in our hands . ( Sadhguru taught me this )

I have learned that every heart is weary in some way or the other . The key is to find happiness in the little things.

I have learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

I have learned that sometimes it is okay to get angry at petty things as well but it ain't okay to constantly dwell over those. Let the steam off and get on with life !

I have learned to count my blessings and be grateful ,for our wants are aplenty.



But the most important thing I have learned is 
" WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT  
  WE ARE ALL ORDINARY 
  WE ARE ALL BORING 
  WE ARE ALL SPECTACULAR 
  WE ARE ALL SHY 
  WE ARE ALL BOLD 
  WE ARE ALL HEROES
  WE ARE ALL HELPLESS 

 IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE DAY ... "










Comments