Naye saal ka pehla post! :) 


          Good morning pretty people ! It being the first weekend of this new year, I have decided to sit about and do nothing the entire day!! ( apart from penning down this blog, because that's how loooooooooong I take to put my thoughts into words! ) ;)  

       Firstly wishing all of you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!Now that all the brouhaha has subsided,it is back to square one for all of us. (Somethings don't change,do they?? :) ) But then I bet that each one of us would have resolved something , a promise made to oneself or others ... ( But aren't promises meant to be broken,eh ? )   So a few of my New year resolutions are , ( Yes, I make too many resolutions and break equally as many !!!)

       But before I cite them , I am thankful ...reallly reallllly thankful to the Lord !!!! He has given me   so much! A sharp mind, a sound body , the ability to think and act and take sound decision ( well ,almost always! :P   ) a wonderful wonderful boy friend.What more could I possibly wish for!   This and a few couple of dozens of dresses ,shoes , handbags, accessories, a few gadgets , a trip now and then, frequenting various tapries( a hindi word for a tea stall - in case there is some firang reading this !  LOL- GREAT EXPECTATIONS -THY NAME IS VIDYA.G) and having vadapav and cutting chai whilst nagging my boy friend about the jhol I currently have put myself in   ..... ahemm...err... well..that's about it for now..  (I think !!) Ok. I am digressing! Coming back to those NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS : 

   
  #1)  I intend to look ahead of me and let " bygones be bygones ", which I must admit is pretty darn difficult!  Life isn't fair to all , but then we don't have any option other than going along with it , do we now ??

  #2)  Being an ardent fan of the performing arts ( language and style, no barrier) ,I intend to pursue my lessons in carnatic music and bharatanatyam after a long hiatus ! yeayyyy :)

  #3)  I have decided to be more mature and try and understand the predicament of the opposite person whilst being hurt and not hurt them back in return. This one's going to take a lot of patience  and practice !! ;)

 #4)  I am going to reduce big time!High time I say!
These kids better stop calling me 'aee auntyyyy ..ball pass kardona pls!"  :/ hmmmpfffffff



 #5)  I am going to make time ( well I have already begun this ! ) and listen to and read and most importantly , understand the sayings of Our Sacred Text " The Bhagwad Gita" . It actually is pretty amazing! I have already completed the 1st chapter :)

#6)  Being a total foodie, I intend to try out loads of weird stuff as well this year!!! Go for the kill! ( or maybe get killed !!) :P

#7)  I am going to try and do absolutely nothing for a day or two and not feel guilty about it!!!! Maybe just plonk myself on my bean bag armed with popcorn ,wafers and all kinds of junk food and watch the reruns of certain sitcoms and laugh like crazy till my insides hurt !!!
 
#8) I intend to donate.. my time...my energy... my virtues ( if any) ..monetarily as well , to the deserving. I don't know but off late , I get pretty choked up when I see the less fortunate .. ( Bhavnaaon ki Tsunami aa jaati hain yaar! )


#9)  I have resolved to blog. Blog more often. Be more spontaneous!!!  ( well, I am called the Crazy one by many ) but still... there's always scope for improvement ,eh ?;) ;)

#10) Lastly and most importantly, I have resolved to live my life each single day .I often care too much about others and their emotions and in the process end up sacrificing things I like to do and then fume and fret in private! I tend to complicate things unnecessarily and later sit and  try to undo it!! (Told you , I am labelled as crazy) Honesty is a double edged sword and I am learning to wield it without scarring myself  by learning the art of diplomacy ; which isn't my forte unfortunately!


      So if you are as crazy and as verbose as me  ( also apparently jobless ) and liked my resolutions , go ahead and rip off a few of them( Not all ok!!! Originality bhi banti hain dost! ) and add them to your existing ones ! Do make sure you implement them ! The world could do with more people who are practical, lovers of the fine arts , more mature , healthy and fit , spiritual ( and not religious.They are not synonymous - mind you!) ,  who are willing to experiment , laugh ( even at themselves) , donate ,be spontaneous and lastly learn to love and respect oneself before anyone . 

 TRUST ME ! THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE AUTOMATICALLY !!! :) :) :) 

 

Comments