The most beautiful thing of all.......

I went on a walk in the evening to a near by park to clear my head as i was ,for no apparent reason , feeling down the dumps.As i plonked myself upon the soft ,sweet smelling , wet grass i was subject to a number of beautiful sights around me....
The precious laughter of children enjoying their games,the excited cooing of infants out on their evening stroll,the beautiful twilight , the aroma of freshly blossomed flowers to name a few....

This got me wondering as to what could possibly be the most beautiful thing out here as i felt that everything was a sight to behold to....

Suddenly my wandering eyes spotted a young man with a grim expression written all over his youthful face who was trying hard to walk normally,but instead limping in pain.
My eyes couldn't help but follow him and to my amazement he kept on walking........
One round after the other....infact the most by anybody out there.

It was then i realised that i had indeed found the most beautiful thing out there in the park amidst so many people.
The beauty of his NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE.....HIS BEAUTY TO PERSEVERE AGAINS ALL ODDS........................ :) :)

Comments

  1. may god bless u with everything that u wish for..a wonderful life awaits u & it shall be the best time u have ever had.. ur observations & the way u think is simply wonderful... simple yet classy.. god bless u vidya.. take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment